Owning and running your own home is both a rewarding and often overwhelming experience. With a seemingly-endless list of chores and things to do, it can be easy to forget something important. Luckily, technology today has made staying organized and on top of household chores available right on your smartphone. Below are five apps to keep you on track with all aspects of owning your own home. All you need to do is find them in the app store!
- Houzz – Are you looking for design ideas? Houzz is a free app that will give you inspiration for decorating any room of your house. Browse room photos and products, find design professionals in your area, and discuss problems or sticky spots with other users.
- HomeAdvisor Mobile – Your home is in perfect condition…for now. When a pipe bursts or another sticky situation inevitably comes up, the free HomeAdvisor app helps you find a top-rated, pre-screened service professional based on what you need done.
- Mint.com – Life has a way of throwing surprises at you. Don’t let one of those surprises be your budget. The free Mint.com app lets you control all of your finances from your iPhone. Put all of your bank statements and bills in one place, and categorize and track your expenses.
- AroundMe – Are you new to your neighborhood, or even just curious about new businesses in the area? AroundMe, a free app for iPhone, helps locate restaurants, shops and other businesses in your neighborhood or city.
- Pinterest – Not just for clothing inspiration or fun quotes, Pinterest has become a main place to find décor inspiration, do-it-yourself or lifestyle hacks and all kinds of recipes. Download the free app and pin away!
Do you use apps to help with your projects at home? Have you used any of the apps mentioned? If so, let us know about your experience by leaving a comment!