Add value to your home with an elegant custom built kitchen!
Considered the heart of the home, kitchens don’t need to be designed beautifully, it’s more important for kitchens to be well-maintained. However, thanks to Pinterest, IKEA brochures, and HGTV – everyone’s started dreaming about designer kitchens in their home.
While people, for centuries, have used nothing more than simple tools and heat from a fire to cook their meals, Americans looking to buy lakefront homes in Candlewood Lake expect luxury kitchens with trendy appliances and smart storage spaces.
To say that the elegant custom built kitchen adds value to your home is an understatement. Homebuyers will definitely be more willing to pay top dollar for a home with a kitchen that’s not just functional but also beautiful.
Here’s how you can create a luxury kitchen in your lakefront home in Candlewood Lake!
- Let there be light. Add ambience to the space by using statement lighting fixtures such as recessed, pendant, and under counter lighting. As your real estate agent, I can give you ideas on which stores you can visit that offer reasonable prices on luxury lighting fixtures.
- Focus on the quality of your equipment. When properly maintained, durable and energy-efficient kitchen appliances can last for years. Invest on custom fixtures that complement the overall aesthetic look you want for your luxury kitchen.
- Set the tone of with exotic countertops. One of the first things that your guests will notice when they enter the room is the countertop. If you have set aside a budget for renovating your kitchen, do invest in statement pieces that can instantly make your kitchen beautiful – quartz, semi-precious agate stones, marble slabs, and more.
- Incorporate modern technology into the kitchen’s design. A fully-functional custom built kitchen is more appealing with conveniently located outlet access. Hide those unsightly wires and prevent costly future repairs by making the design of your kitchen smarter.
- Luxury kitchens come with custom-built cabinets. Get added storage space with gorgeous wood cabinets and shelves. Future homebuyers will appreciate having the added space for storing all their kitchen needs.
Make your luxury kitchen dream come true!
Just imagine gathering family and friends together while preparing home-cooked meals or catered gatherings. With a few adjustments, you’ll soon get that custom kitchen which helps make the cooking process easier and even enjoyable.
Remodeling your kitchen shouldn’t be a financial or logistical nightmare. Whether you’re remodeling to add value to your lakefront home for sale in Candlewood Lake or simply to update the look of your home, you can find even more home improvement tips at www.CandlewoodLakeHomesforSale.com.
Are you ready to sell? Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt at (203) 994-4297.
I’m a real estate professional with years of experience under my belt. I can provide you superior local knowledge, professionalism, and outstanding personal service to help you sell or buy lakefront properties in Candlewood Lake CT.