Need to sell your CT house fast?
Selling your house in Connecticut does not have to be about compromises all the time! We have thought of you and came up with steps that could help you sell your house fast without having to give your house away for next to nothing!
My name is Debbie Laemmerhirt and part of my vision is to be a game changer of the real estate scene in this state. Who else can help you with the finest service than a bona fide resident of Connecticut?
Welcome to our series of articles that will serve as your comprehensive guide to selling your house fast. If you’re clueless about how the world of real estate selling works, this is the mini e-book you need to read.
Why do you need a REALTORⓇ when selling your home?
Let’s watch this video made by a fellow REALTORⓇ about the importance of working with a preeminent real estate professional in your community.
A REALTORⓇ is a licensed real estate agent who’s also a member of the National Association of REALTORSⓇ, the largest trade group in the US.
A REALTORⓇ like me holds a higher ethical standard and together with all members, should always adhere to the Code of Ethics.
What exactly do we do? We:
- We serve as the middleman between two parties aiming to sell (or buy) a property
- We have the skills and expertise to market your house and sell it fast, for a high amount
- We are knowledgeable about the local laws
- We know the latest trends within the local property market
- We know what the competitive prices are for various properties you want to sell (or again, buy)
Aside from these roles, I also specifically:
- Head a real estate group so we can always be ready to give you expert service and support
- Specialise in residential and commercial properties
- Track the closing process of a sale to ensure a smooth transaction
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Help you price your home correctly and implement a unique and proven marketing strategy
Regardless of the distance, I’m prepared to respond to your questions and needs. I’ve lived here for more than 35 years and I know which works best in this place. I practice real estate in Fairfield County, New Haven County, and Litchfield County.
I’m excited to share with you my knowledge and help you become successful in your dreams, during and even after you have sold your home in CT.
Call me at 203-994-4297. Hope to hear from you!
Up next: Tips on how to choose the best REALTORⓇ and what your selling attitude should be.
What’s the difference between FSBO and choosing to sell my home with a REALTORⓇ
What does FSBO mean?
FSBO or For Sale by Owner is real estate jargon which indicates that you, as the owner of the property, are opting to sell it yourself instead of going through a REALTORⓇ. One of the main reasons for selling a house yourself is to avoid paying commissions on fees to a REALTORⓇ.
FSBO is increasingly popular today now that we can get any information online. If you don’t have a camera, most of you have smartphones which have made marketing easy.
If you’re contemplating on selling your own home in CT fast, take a look at these advantages:
- You will avoid agent commission
- You can find the resources you need online
Meanwhile, let’s talk about the option of selling your house with a REALTORⓇ
A REALTORⓇ is a real estate agent and a member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR). Like me, Debbie Laemmerhirt, I have the educational requirements, accountability to the Code of Ethics that covers ethical requirements that deal with all aspects of the job.
From dealing with fellow agents, consumers to writing reliable advertising, a REALTORⓇ is like a high power scanning machine, we can see real estate hiccups that we need to correct so we can be sure we get the highest value for your house.
Some of the things you don’t need to do if you’re working with one are:
- I can list your property on the MLS (multiple listing service), a database that provides all the information of the properties which are currently on the market. You could miss out on showings if your home is not listed there and it can link you with more tours and a faster sale
- You will be entitled to professional pricing and advice. You need to learn how to play by the rules. We know your house means everything to you and you want to get what you think it is worth. In real estate, comparable sales in your area will help us determine the market value of your house. I have priced hundreds of homes, so you can be assured that I have taken this road and have mastered how to correctly price homes
- You will have someone to do the paperwork. Selling a home can be a minefield. We will encounter back and forth negotiations, a lot of legalities and documents to complete. A REALTORⓇ will review sales offers, and help you with counteroffers
- You don’t have to worry about coordinating home showings. You may not be always available and this will lead to your property not having enough exposure and less potential to receive offers. If you have an expert with you, you don’t have to be glued to your phone because we do all the work. We can install a lockbox so I can bring clients to your home without having to bother you all the time.
If you think you need more information about the importance of working with me, call me at 203-994-4297!
Going for FSBO vs. hiring a REALTORⓇ depends on your situation. Having these options will not only make your decision making easier, it will also encourage you to go for it since you can get the help that you need!