For Home Sellers
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while We manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. GET MY INDIVIDUALIZED MARKETING PROGRAM TODAY!
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media. (see additional information below)
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Attorney fees
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller (but not usually) and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
When a house goes on the market, first impressions are extremely important. This is the HOT time for you to capture the buyers who are already in the market, ready willing and able to buy. Your home must show at it's peak! And your home must be easy to show. They have seen the existing inventory and have rejected it, either the price was not right or it didn’t suit them. They have alerts set up with their agents and are hungry for new listings. This is the time you are most likely to experience excited buyers, eager for a fresh new listing. The longer a property sits on the market the more likely a buyer is going to think 1) the seller doesn’t really want to sell or 2) the seller must be desperate by now or 3) what’s wrong with the house? In any of the scenarios the buyers are going to, more often than not, want to discount their offer more than they would if they think they are competing with other buyers. MARKETING YOUR HOME NOW.
Neither the seller(s) nor the agent controls the market, which dictates what a buyer is willing to pay for a home, but what we CAN control is pricing it correctly and marketing the heck out of it. Some sellers might think that pricing it correctly is just the lazy agent’s answer to sell a house. If that were true, we wouldn’t devote the amount of resources we do to marketing properties. With less than one in ten houses selling right now, you want to SELL, you don’t want to be one of the 90% sitting on the market month after month, especially as prices continue to decline. We market the heck out of our listings to expose them to targeted and qualified buyers and agents so that they sell for the most the market will bear. This is a proven strategy to get you the most for your home as well as the quickest time to close, price right and market aggressively.
Each house is unique and we craft a marketing strategy to fit each home’s special qualities. We market to potential buyers, both local and out of area (including international), and we market to other Realtors working with buyers in your area. We highlight the best features of your home and absolutely saturate the internet with your listing. In fact, each listing has it’s own custom designed website, just for that listing. You will be able to see week by week how many buyers are “visiting” your listing. If there is a buyer out there looking, they WILL know about your home.
We have a a listing marketing and management tools which contains over 50 possible tactics to market, manage and sell your listing. We sit with you, assess your home and create a strategy specific to your listing.
Here is a list of some of the tools we may use for your listing:
- A fully custom webpage just for your property with interactive google street view maps, statistics, neighborhood info, full captivating description, tons of photos, video, and more with your own custom domain name
- Craigslist advertising
- Social media including google +, twitter, face book, linked-in and Pintrest.
- Detailed and descriptive blog on our website and other blogs
- Custom photo yard sign For those with smart phones this includes a mobile version of your single property website! And, for those who text – there is a unique code to get instant home information
- Custom Open House signs
- Rotating featured property on our websites
- Placed on hundreds of local, national and international websites through the company and my group's efforts
- Work to get your home to rank on the internet with SEO and content
- Enhanced Realtor.com, Yahoo.com, Trulia.com, Aol.com, MSN.com and Zillow.com listing with banner, highlighted info and more
- Custom panoramic tour and/or video of your home on YouTube and many other video sites
- Custom photos and video of the highlights of the neighborhood
- Professional Designer consultation for stating/prep suggestions to sell
- Custom Flyer designed for home showings
- Custom e-flyers emailed to buyers already currently looking for exactly your type of property through our buyer inventory
- Emailed to our 4000+ strong email database
- Emailed to all of the area Realtors
- Docent cards placed in the home to highlight the features of the home
- Public Open House
- Local and regional print ads